Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Bristol Police Department is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Dispatcher
(Full and Part-Time positions are available).
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
● Must be a US Citizen.
● Must be 18 years of age on or before appointment.
● Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
● Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
● Must pass an comprehensive background investigation, oral interviews, drug screening and a medical exam before appointment.
● Must be willing and available to various shifts and hours.
Completed applications must be returned in person by the applicant to Bristol Police Headquarters
no later than 3:00 PM, Monday Dec. 30, 2019 .
Previous applicants must re-apply.
The Bristol Police Department is a Nationally and State Accredited Police Department and equal opportunity Employer.
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.