Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request Center

  1. Application to Remove Tree(s) on Public Property

    Requesting a town tree removal? Requests can be submitted here.

  2. General Inquiries

    Not sure where to direct your question/concern? No problem! Submit a general inquiry here.

  3. Report A Pothole

    Concerned about a pothole on a town road? Report it to us here.

  1. Banner Request

    Looking to hang a banner on town telephone post? Fill out a request here.

  2. Public Records Request - Administration

    Public Records are documents made by a public official or government agency in the course of their performance of duty.

  3. Street Tree Inspection Request

    Request to have a Street tree inspected.