You may be eligible for small loans--as little as $2,000--for your Rhode Island based business through CommerceRI's Small Business Assistance Program. More Information
Starting your business in Bristol? Use this Getting Started Guide that answers common questions and provides steps to help you move forward.
Internship Program Opportunities
Are you interested in hiring interns or developing a successful internship program for your business? Visit bRIdge.jobs to learn how to develop an internship program and find talented interns.
and Job Opportunities
Are you ready to start your career, looking for the next opportunity, or interested in switching fields? Here are some resources from the State of Rhode Island to help you find the best fit for you.
- RI Department of Labor and Training
- Look for a new job in your field using EmployRI and NetworkRI's online resources.
- Find information on Unemployment Insurance during a transition period.
- Real Jobs Rhode Island
- State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations Job Opportunities
Other resources that may be helpful in searching available opportunities:
- Rhode Island Marine Trades Association Job Postings
- General Dynamics Electric Boat Information Sessions 2017
- Bid Opportunities
- Center for Women and Enterprise
- Disaster Preparedness
- East Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Explore Bristol
- Mosaico Community Development Corporation
- Newport-Bristol Tourism
- RI Commerce Corporation
- RI Office of the Secretary of State
- Small Business Administration
- Economic Development Commission