Where you can register your child for Camp Poppasquaw
- Camp registration packets available for pick up outside at the Quinta-Gamelin Community Center (101 Asylum Rd.)
- On the Town of Bristol Parks & Recreation webpage: http://www.bristolri.gov/154/Parks-Recreation (needs to be completed and emailed to email@example.com (camper’s name in the subject line)
Registrations Must Have
- 2 PROOFS OF RESIDENCY (utility bills, most recent tax bill, etc.)
BIRTH CERTIFICATE (if 1st year at Camp Poppasquaw)
- Attach copies to completed registration packets
- Email or Text images of proofs of residency and birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org (please put your camper’s name in the subject line)
- Camp Fee (Checks or Credit Card ONLY)
- Checks (made out to Bristol Parks & Recreation)
- Credit Card (by phone only, Please call 253-1611 from 8am-5pm)
- ALL Forms and Waivers must be complete and legible
- Registrations are not considered complete until all requested forms and payment in full has been received.
How to submit your Camp Registration
- Paper registration forms, waivers, proofs of residency, birth certificate (if 1st yr) and full payment can be left in the secure drop box outside of the Quinta-Gamelin Community Center (101 Asylum Rd.) during and after office hours.
- Email online registration forms and waivers located at http://www.bristolri.gov/154/Parks-Recreation to email@example.com (please put your camper’s name in the subject line). You will also need to email or drop off your proofs of residency and birth certificate at the Community Center or the firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- Incomplete submissions will be automatically rejected. The Town reserves the right to grant exception of this policy on a case by case basis.
- The Town will dismiss a child from Camp Poppasquaw with forfeiture of payment if it is determined at a later date that any information provided on the registration form was misleading or falsified.
- The Bristol Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to close out the camp registrations before or after the June 19th deadline.
- Town, State and CDC Guidelines will be followed at Camp Poppasquaw
- Camp Poppasquaw Calendar, Parent Handbooks, Drop-off/ Pick-Up Locations and any additional information will be sent out prior to the start of Camp on July 7th
Please call us with any questions 401-253-1611